These were compiled by our statistician, Brooke. They are rough and will get better as more data is entered:
Between 10/21/12 and 2/3/13 we had 297 individual patient visits.
- We had 15 clinics during that time.
- We saw on average of 20 people during that time
- The youngest person we saw during that time was 13
- The oldest person we saw was 80
- The average age was 43
- 50% of our patients were 46 and older
- 50% of our patients were under the age of 46
- 48% had been to the clinic before
- 52% had not been to the clinic before
Between 2-13-12 and 2-10-13, across 21 different clinics we filled, and obtained payment for, 226 prescriptions.
- That means we average filling, and getting paid for, 10 prescriptions per clinic time.